Prince Edward County Travel
Visit one of the most beautiful places in Canada: Prince Edward County.
- Soft beaches and sand dunes at the Sandbanks ideal for windsurfing, sailing, swimming and sunbathing.
- Numerous healing spas.
- Dozens of wineries and vineyards.
- Countless art galleries, artist’s studios, boutiques and shops.
- Delectable fine and casual dining.
- Dozens of tempting sweet, cheese and coffee shops.
- Jazz, blues, folk and other music festivals.
- Golfing, kayaking, paintball and horseback riding.
- Miles/kilometres of bicycle and motorcycle-friendly roadways.
- Conservation areas and parks with trails for hiking.
Starting April 2013 our Prince Edward County Travel information with wine tasting cards will be available at Ottawa's After Stonewall - 370 Bank Street in Ottawa. Some of our Prince Edward County wines will also be available at After Stonewall in 2013 including Sugarbush Vineyards, Harwood Estate Vineyards and Black Prince Winery. You can join After Stonewalls facebook page to stay informed http://www.facebook.com/AfterStonewall You can also pick up your Welcome Packages with wine tasting card at Sugarbush Vineyards at 1286 Wilson Road, Hillier, ON (Prince Edward County) upon arrival in Prince Edward County as well.
The photo gallery requires at least Flash version 9.0.28.
Please install the latest FlashPlayer.