Prince Edward County Travel
Visit one of the most beautiful places in Canada: Prince Edward County.
- Soft beaches and sand dunes at the Sandbanks ideal for windsurfing, sailing, swimming and sunbathing.
- Numerous healing spas.
- Dozens of wineries and vineyards.
- Countless art galleries, artist’s studios, boutiques and shops.
- Delectable fine and casual dining.
- Dozens of tempting sweet, cheese and coffee shops.
- Jazz, blues, folk and other music festivals.
- Golfing, kayaking, paintball and horseback riding.
- Miles/kilometres of bicycle and motorcycle-friendly roadways.
- Conservation areas and parks with trails for hiking.
If residing in Ottawa drop by After Stonewall - 370 Bank Street to find out more about Prince Edward County Travel and sample some of our Prince Edward County wines including Sugarbush Vineyards, Harwood Estate Vineyards and Keint-he Winery. You will find a number of artists Potters, jewellers and glass blowers from Prince Edward County on display as well. http://www.afterstonewallgallery.com
You can join After Stonewalls facebook page to stay informed http://www.facebook.com/AfterStonewall